- Updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- This classroom, instructor-led course uses a series of videos and simulated pediatric emergencies to reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation, and team dynamics.
- Designed for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the management of respiratory and/or cardiovascular emergencies and cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric patients. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care, and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
- The manual is for use by a single student and provides information needed before, during, and after class. A code within the front cover of the manual provides students access to a website containing mandatory and supplemental information and reference materials, including the PALS Precourse Self-Assessment (must pass with score of 70% or higher), to help them successfully complete the course.
- Also includes a PALS Pocket Reference Card (#15-1046), 1 sheet of tab labels, 1 precourse preparation notification sticker. and 1 precourse preparation checklist
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × .9 in|