ON SITE TRAINING
Some Useful Links
- American Heart Association
- Our mission is to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. That single purpose drives all we do. The need for our work is beyond question.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA)
- The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Association (SCAA) is an organization singularly focused on sudden cardiac arrest. SCAA identifies and unites survivors, those at risk of sudden cardiac arrest, as well as others who are interested in being advocates on SCAA issues in their communities and beyond. Our membership is dedicated to promoting solutions to prevent sudden cardiac death, including increased awareness, immediate bystander action, public access to defibrillation (PAD), cardiovascular disease prevention, and access to preventative therapies.
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- With the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970, Congress created the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to ensure safe and healthful working conditions for working men and women by setting and enforcing standards and by providing training, outreach, education and assistance. OSHA is part of the United States Department of Labor. The administrator for OSHA is the Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health. OSHA's administrator answers to the Secretary of Labor, who is a member of the cabinet of the President of the United States.
- Philips Medical
- Phillips simplifies healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle—patients and care providers.
Phillips is committed to developing tools that deliver value throughout the complete cycle of care—from disease prevention to screening & diagnosis, to treatment, health management & monitoring—in key areas including cardiology, oncology, critical care and women’s health.